Through December 20, you can check out Nintendo’s holiday lineup at select malls in America. Daily special events will take place at these pop-up kiosks such as Splatoon tournaments or Nintendo mascot appearances.
Nintendo will have staff present to show younger players how to play the games, and pass out stickers and other prizes. There are also flyers with discounts at local retailers such as Target.
Here are the games you can play at the Nintendo Holiday Experience:
Check out the list below to see if the 2015 Nintendo Holiday Experience is in a mall near you, and you can learn more at Nintendo of America’s official site.
- South Shore Plaza in Braintree, Massachusetts
- Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, Illinois
- Stonebriar Centre in Frisco, Texas
- Cherry Creek Shopping Center in Denver, Colorado
- Memorial City Mall in Houston, Texas
- The Oaks in Thousand Oaks, California
- Dolphin Mall in Miami, Florida
- Mall of America in Bloomington, Minnesota
- Perimeter Mall in Atlanta, Georgia
- Queens Center Mall in Elmhurst, New York
- King of Prussia Mall in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
- Scottsdale Fashion Square in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Washington Square in Portland, Oregon
- Westfield Valley Fair in Santa Clara, California
- Westfield Southcenter in Seattle, Washington
- Tysons Corner Center in McLean, Virginia