With a mighty Shoryuken, Sony just added 105 titles to their susbscription service, PlayStation Now. Now subscribers will have access to just over 250 streaming titles on their Vitas, Smart TVs or Playstation 4s thanks to today’s addition. 21 of these new games are from Capcom, including Lost Planet, Dead Rising, and many Resident Evil And Street Fighter Games.
Resident Evil Series
- Resident Evil 6
- Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition
- Resident Evil 4
- Resident Evil: Code Veronica X
- Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles
- Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles
Street Fighter Series
- Ultra Street Fighter 4
- Street Fighter 3 Third-Strike Online Edition
- Super Street Fighter II Turbo HDRemix
- Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
In the other 80 games, there are a few JRPGs to be found like
- Atelier Escha & Logy
- Record of Agarest War 2
- Record of Agarest War Zero
- Atelier Ayesha
- Atelier Rorona Plus
- ArcaniA: The Complete Tale
You can check out a full list of the 105 games at the PlayStation blog, as well as sign up for a free 7 day trial of PlayStation Now. In the video below is a glimpse of some of the newly added games as well.
What do you think? Do the newly added games make PlayStation Now worth $20/month ($240/year)? Let us know in the comments, and as always, you can hear my opinions on PlayStation Now and other gaming topics on the Plug and Play show.